skip to main | skip to sidebar

Stephanie's World

A glimps of my life, my adventures, and everything in between!

    • Home
    • Posts RSS
      • Comments RSS

Thursday, 4 October 2007

There were a total of 17 lions around this area


Posted by Stephanie's World at 20:34
Labels: Amazing...we saw the lions attack the Zebra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • "my kids" (1)
  • (= (1)
  • `cRazy kiDz` (1)
  • 2007 (1)
  • 2009 (1)
  • Amazing...we saw the lions attack the Zebra (1)
  • and Baby Jack(= (1)
  • and eileen. (1)
  • and Hannah (1)
  • and Hannah...(; (1)
  • and Lui (1)
  • and Me... (1)
  • and Me(: (1)
  • and Stephanie (1)
  • and Stephanie..fun times together (1)
  • At Buckingham Palace (1)
  • At home (1)
  • At the Orphanage (1)
  • Bali (1)
  • Beach party (1)
  • before going to MAA (1)
  • Begging of furlough (1)
  • Beth (1)
  • big bOy(: (1)
  • Bri and Steph's skirts (1)
  • Briana (2)
  • Cewepapua forever (1)
  • Cherise and Kaleb agin (1)
  • Chiyunga (1)
  • Class Picnic (1)
  • Daddy (2)
  • December 2 (1)
  • Depapre (May 21-31 2008) (1)
  • Driving around (1)
  • During my surgery recovery (1)
  • eivron (1)
  • England (1)
  • Erik (Freshman) (1)
  • Espy (1)
  • February 2008 (1)
  • Fun (1)
  • fun...TCK's are awsome (1)
  • Furlough (1)
  • Gally (2)
  • Gary (1)
  • Grace (1)
  • Hannah (2)
  • Hawaii (1)
  • He is missed.. (1)
  • He was two in this picture (1)
  • Home trip (2)
  • I liked my dress (1)
  • I love and miss you guys soOoo muCh (1)
  • I love freshman. (Still questionable) (1)
  • I love YOU (2)
  • I miss you guys...ur little sist' (1)
  • I was sick...but I did it anyways (1)
  • I'll miss you Rae (1)
  • In Africa (1)
  • Ingrid (3)
  • It was fun. (1)
  • It was so beautiful(: (1)
  • January 2009 (1)
  • Jondelle(my boss) and I (1)
  • just before school starts (1)
  • Kaleb (1)
  • Kaleb's Coffin (1)
  • Ken (1)
  • Keri (2)
  • Making a plate (1)
  • May (1)
  • Maya (2)
  • Me (2)
  • Me and Cherise (1)
  • me and Keri (1)
  • memories for life (1)
  • Miss You (1)
  • Mom spotted them on her morning walk(: (1)
  • Mommy (2)
  • Mommy and Daddy (1)
  • My last time with my singing group (1)
  • Novermber 2008 (1)
  • October 2007 (3)
  • October 2008 (1)
  • On Sabbath..the best day (1)
  • Pardon (1)
  • Raenelle (1)
  • Raenelle and Stephanie (November 2007) (1)
  • Rainbow in Mombassa (1)
  • Rio (1)
  • Sabrina (1)
  • Sabrina and me (orcamnya st3ph) (1)
  • Safari drive (1)
  • SAY Forever.... (1)
  • SAY Harmony at my second birthday party before i left home (1)
  • September 2007 (2)
  • Sharnie (1)
  • Sharny (1)
  • Shawn (Freshman) (1)
  • She is 11 Months old here(: (1)
  • sitting on the sand and missing home (1)
  • sMiLe for the camera(; (1)
  • So beautiful (1)
  • Steph (3)
  • Stephanie (2)
  • The four sisters..Eileen (1)
  • The three uf us (1)
  • These were some of my friends who took me to the airport as i left home. (1)
  • This is were i will be for school this year. (1)
  • Titin (1)
  • USA (1)
  • We spent one Sabbath there (1)
  • We went to a place were they made different things from glass...and I petted my first camel(: (1)
  • We've been friends since i was four years old...and know we have to part because i'm going to academy. But we will always be sisters. (1)
  • Wendy and Kaleb (1)
  • Where my heart is (1)

Blog Archive

  • November (1)
  • June (6)
  • May (2)
  • April (1)
  • February (1)
  • January (3)
  • December (2)
  • November (4)
  • October (3)
  • September (1)
  • August (3)
  • July (5)
  • June (6)
  • May (4)
  • April (4)
  • February (3)
  • December (12)
  • November (5)
  • October (11)
  • September (7)
  • August (7)
  • July (17)
  • June (4)
  • May (5)
  • April (4)

About Me

My photo
Stephanie's World
I am kinda shy until you get to know me. I can be silly, I’m fun, I love dolphins, I’m outgoing, God is my sustainer, I live in the moment and treasure it, I love photography, my favorite number is three, and most of the time I’m a cheerful girl, love helping people, friends are very precious to me. My world is different than most kids, because I’m a TCK (A third culture kid) and live overseas. I was born in Africa. This life comes with all sorts of excitement! I’m an SDA Christian, I have conducted four evangelistic campaigns, I love speaking in public. I have swam with giant manta rays in the wild and also I have seen dolphins,whales, and most African animals in the wild. Music is my therapy, and family is the most precious gift God has given me! Sometimes I’m not everything I wish I could be, but I’m everything I need to be. I’m just me and I like it like that.(:
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright 2009 Stephanie's World
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by WPThemesCreator