This girls flip-flops were broken so I traded my flip-flops with here. She was delighted!
They are listening to a story!
We gave out food, clothes, and int his picture cookies to the children!
When we got to the orphanage this little boy just walked up to me, and put his hands out! He was so cute...and fell asleep in my arms!(: His name was Peter...
I am kinda shy until you get to know me. I can be silly, I’m fun, I love dolphins, I’m outgoing, God is my sustainer, I live in the moment and treasure it, I love photography, my favorite number is three, and most of the time I’m a cheerful girl, love helping people, friends are very precious to me. My world is different than most kids, because I’m a TCK (A third culture kid) and live overseas. I was born in Africa. This life comes with all sorts of excitement! I’m an SDA Christian, I have conducted four evangelistic campaigns, I love speaking in public. I have swam with giant manta rays in the wild and also I have seen dolphins,whales, and most African animals in the wild. Music is my therapy, and family is the most precious gift God has given me! Sometimes I’m not everything I wish I could be, but I’m everything I need to be. I’m just me and I like it like that.(:
1 comments:
what a precious child.
Post a Comment