Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Sophomore Year is Finally Over

Thank God, my first year in the US is finally over. Its been a hard one adjusting to everything here and being so far from home, family & friends. But God is good and He has taken care of me.
For those of you who are interested I am working at school for two weeks and then working up at camp for the rest of the summer. Then I get to go to ASI in August to meet my brother and his family there. I'm so excited for that.
But as I write this, I ask for you to stop and pray for my family. Kaleb (my brother Gary's son) is VERY sick with Malaria in Africa. He hasn't eaten for a week so as you can imagine the situation is not goo. My sister in law is also getting sick there and it is very hard because the weather is so hot, around 110 degree's everyday. Pray for them please. Also my brother in New Guinea is sick with malaria too. Also continue to pray for Jason's health...thank you. I know with your prayers God will heal these special people in His time.
Drop me a note and hope you enjoy these pictures. If you want to see pictures from my mission trip to Honduras, go ahead and check them out at this address: www.missiongirlforever.blogspot.com

Enjoy and God bless,
Stephanie <3

0 comments: